Thursday, July 12, 2007

Catching up on being tagged . . .

Oh my!!! Kelly "tagged" me about a month ago and I went on vacation, blah blah blah, and here it is a month later and I haven't responded. Sooooooooo - here are 7 random things about me that might be interesting to some poor bored soul!

1. I'm a germ freak -- especially on vacations. I'm just weird about touching door knobs, going in public bathrooms, walking around a hotel pool barefooted . . . just a freak. And Adam says I have turned him into a little germ freak too. Poor child - he's just like me . . . washes his hands constantly. Now Amber, on the other hand, germs don't seem to bother her. I constantly keep anti-bacterial gel with me at all times to wipe down stuff.

2. I love peanut butter. Rarely does a day go by that I don't eat some peanut butter. I keep a jar of it here at work and have been known to stick a spoon down in there and have at it.

3. I'm anal about how the dishwasher gets loaded every night. This is actually hilarious considering I never had a dishwasher at home growing up and now I seem to think I'm the only one at my house that can correctly and efficiently load the dishwasher. It must be a control issue I have. LOL.

4. I'm a procrastinator . . . especially with my scrapbooking. I'm so afraid I'm going to do a page and then find something I love that I could've used on that page. Makes no sense! The "freak" part coming out in me again apparently.

5. I'm a homebody -- My most favorite thing in the world is staying home and watching a movie with my family on a friday night. Maybe it's because we're not home very often . . . always on a ballfield -- which I love too. If I'm not home, I WANNA be on a ballfield watching my babies play!

6. Mexican food is my all-time favorite. We eat it at least once a week. I love it! And I love having a margarita with it! Finger foods are my next favorite -- just love any kind of finger foods!

7. I actually enjoy cooking and baking -- but ONLY when I have plenty of time to come up with something creative. If it's a ballgame night - I don't want to bother with it. But give me a Saturday at home, and I love baking bread and making dinner. It's the cleanup part that drives me insane!

Okay -- if you've made it to this paragraph, God Bless You! And Kelly, if you read this -- can you tag some people for me? LOL. I don't know anybody else that blogs. How sad is that! So, if you get tagged by Kelly in my honor, I'll add you to my list. (giggle, giggle)

No comments: