Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Catching Up & Ball Season AGAIN!

So, I'm embarrassed to even come back to this poor neglected blog. I have been swamped this spring with April birthdays, cheer competitions, girl scout camping trips, baseball practices, softball practices, and of course -- BALLGAMES! Funny how time gets away from you!!!

Just a few pictures I would like to share . . . Amber's cheerleading competition took Division Champion in Charlotte on April 19th. We were sooooooooo proud!



Back in March, I was lucky enough to be chosen as GDT for Treasured Scrapbooking. I had a blast, and here's a few of the pages I created with my wonderful kit I received:



I haven't scrapped in over a month and its starting to drive me crazy. I'm hoping this weekend I can cut loose and really have some fun with my scrappy stuff!

No comments: