Sunday, March 15, 2009

Quick Weekend!

Can you believe this weekend has come and gone?! It's been a quick one for me. Amber and I hosted a table Friday night for the cheerleading Hospitality Dinner. We raised enough money (not me and Amber - but the whole group) to pay for the entry fees for all the cheerleaders next weekend in Myrtle Beach. That's awesome! This competition cheerleading stuff is so expensive -- so every little bit helps. Here's our table - we went with a hawaiian luau theme:


I might have mentioned before that I was lucky enough to be Scrapper of the Month over at Scrapattack Scrapbooking this month. Lauri sent me a wonderful mini-kit to work with, and I had a blast creating these pages. I couldn't have asked for prettier colors or cool supplies to work with.




Alright - I think I'm going to hit the hay and get ready for Monday! It sure does roll around fast! ugghhhh!

2 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Congrats on the fundraising, that's a lot of work but glad you were able to raise enough $! Love what you created with your {SAS}sy Supplies, you did a wonderful job!

Kelly C said...

your table is cute!!
Love the pages you did with the kit!