Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back to Work! And a Little Scrapping!

Ughhhh! I HATED coming back to work on Monday. After almost 2 weeks off, it was brutal. But after the first hour or so, it felt normal and like I had never even been off! What fun! lol. Kids were rather grumpy Monday morning(well, Adam in particular! lol), but they have adjusted too, so now we're basically back into our routine.

I'm still wanting to stay up late at night though, and that doesn't feel so great the next morning. I sure have enjoyed some late-night scrapping. Here's a page I did for the Letters to Scrap By blog challenge:


And then another one that I did for challenges at several different sites! I managed to cover a sketch challenge, a title challenge, and a stitching (faux, of course! lol!) challenge with this one layout.
I really do love this one - not that it turned out all that wonderful - but the picture just makes me laugh! Those pups of mine - they are one of a kind! I have so many funny pictures of them! Kids are getting jealous - guess I better get back to scrapping them some more! LOL!

I am attempting the 365 Picture Project (I know that's not the official name of it - just don't remember what it is exactly) this year. I'm not planning to scrap every single picture, but I am excited to be taking a picture every day! It's fun to take pictures of everyday, ordinary, random things. Adam even took my picture for me yesterday -- he got several awesome pictures of a rainbow he saw in the field before I got home from work. Maybe I'll snag those and post them here! If I can just remember to take one every day -- I'll be doing good. I did miss one day, but just doubled-up the next. Guess it really doesn't matter - it's more than I was doing last year this time! It will be fun though!

Back to work and off to the gym in a bit! Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Great layouts Ginger, your pups are too cute! Coming back to work after a break is the worst, hope it gets better for ya! :)

Shirley said...

Those dogs are just too dang cute and you've done some awesome layouts! Good luck with the 365 project! Very ambitious girl!