Friday, January 2, 2009

Trees are Down - Back to Reality!

I started yesterday and finished up today . . . all 3 Christmas trees are down and all decorations have been taken down and packed up for storage for another year. It's kinda depressing to take everything down - but it's time to get back to a normal routine. I pretty much did it by myself. David had to work today; Amber had her nose in the 3rd Twlight book; and Adam helped a tad, but thought it was more fun to play on the computer. That's okay though - I'm actually very anal about ornaments getting put back in their original boxes, so it really doesn't bother me to do it myself.

We went and had mexican tonight - first of the year! Amber had cheerleading practice so things are slowly getting back to normal.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

just lisa said...

Happy New Year Ginger! It is so nice to see you back TS - we missed you! I know how life gets so busy sometimes. I need to finish taking my decorations down too!