Saturday, February 28, 2009

Scrappy Time

Even though it doesn't feel like it, I guess I have scrapped quite a bit this month. My goal over at SAS is to complete 10 layouts each month, and so far I've met that goal this year. Of course, we're only finishing up the 2nd month of the year - ha! - but it feels good to have at least met my goal so far. Between TS, SAS, and Scrapperie, I'm tickled with all the contests and challenges I've been able to participate in. I just finished up the 4-week "We Love Our Members" contest at TS and Fantastic February ends today at Scrapperie. We're still having Fun Month at Scrapattack, so come join us. It goes until March 15th. Here's what I've created the past few weeks:


And now here it is -- almost March! Unbelievable!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Great work Ginger and love them all! My favorite has to be the sibling advice one! This is true life!