Thursday, February 19, 2009

What a Week!

Please, somebody tell me tomorrow is Friday! This week at work has been absolutely unbelievable! Actually the last 2 weeks have. You know, I love my job. I really do enjoy doing what I do. But, what drives me insane, is when I have to depend on somebody else (like extremely busy doctors that think they have time to teach med students and see patients) to get their part done so I can get my part done. Two weeks in a row I have had to throw together an exam for the 2nd year medical students at the last minute. And today, TODAY, I had a student taking tomorrow's exam early -- he was scheduled to take the exam at 3:30 this afternoon. Can you believe I was still adding questions to it at noon? Yes, I may look like a miracle worker - but I'm really not. Don't hand me a stack of stuff and expect me to make magic and get it perfectly formatted and ready for an exam in 3 hours. grrrrrrrr! Okay - vent over. But the last 2 weeks have completely, MENTALLY, worn me out. It's a wonder I've done any scrapping at all. Well, actually, I haven't done much -- but I did get this page done for the Letters to Scrap By Challenge blog. I love doing these challenges. I really love doing color challenges. I have been so happy with the pages I have made doing that challenge every 2 weeks.

My plan is to really get some scrapping done this weekend. I need to do my Week 3 page for TS We Love Our Members contest. I'm itching to do some challenges over at Scrapperie for the Fantastic February contest, and I've got a list of challenges I can't wait to do for SAS{sy} Fun Month. Just never enough time to do all I want to do!

I'm going to hit a few message boards and then hit the sack and read some in Eclipse. I'm about halfway through it and it's been the best one yet.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Your week sounds about like mine! It's almost the weekend so hang in there! Another awesome pup layout Ginger!

Beth said...

It's almost here!
love your page - and i'm like you, i'd love to get some of those challenges done over at Scrapperie1